Function disabled

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kids and Festivals

The Falls Church News Press hired me to shoot the Taste of Falls Church and The Falls Church Fall Festival 2013 last weekend. The photos were published on their website today (http://bit.ly/19Jl15L) but I wanted to share some of my favorites here, the kids. I think I captured some great expressions.

Hope you like them.

If you are looking to capture those special expressions of your own children or grandchildren, nieces or nephews, contact me for an appointment and for framable prints, digital images to share, or a photobook. I'll spend some time with you and the children at the location of your choice, and with my trusty Canon professional gear, I will create lasting memories that your family will treasure forever.

Larry

J. Larry Golfer Photography
Email: jlarrygolfer.photography@yahoo.com
Phone: 703-626-0801












No comments: